General Forum ยป Song Without Words

• Steve
    Steve Glasgow
    Song Without Words is my fav. piano piece of all time. Does anyone know of any "gigs" coming up?

Song Without Words is my fav. piano piece of all time. Does anyone know of any "gigs" coming up?

• Yi
    Yi Port Talbot
    I agree. You can't beat SWW! Shokolat rules!

I agree. You can't beat SWW! Shokolat rules!

• Helen
    Helen Lancs
    I agree that Song Without Words is really great - quite "popularist" in the genre and escaping the ties of traditional classical music. This is going to be a real hit! I listen to classic FM alot, and music like this is very popular. I have not heard any of Shokolat's music on Classic FM yet though... I do like "Flying" also, and "Calm Before the Storm", "Faire l'Amour" and "Memories" are bound to make it into some film scores/movies at some stage!

I agree that Song Without Words is really great - quite "popularist" in the genre and escaping the ties of traditional classical music. This is going to be a real hit! I listen to classic FM alot, and music like this is very popular. I have not heard any of Shokolat's music on Classic FM yet though... I do like "Flying" also, and "Calm Before the Storm", "Faire l'Amour" and "Memories" are bound to make it into some film scores/movies at some stage!

• tristan
    tristan Baisingstoke
    Song Without Words is one of the most beautiful pieces of music I have ever heard...

Song Without Words is one of the most beautiful pieces of music I have ever heard...

• Elise
    Elise Berlin
    I hear your Song Without Words on Klassikradio today. It was very beautiful and I am glad I manage to find your website and your music.

I hear your Song Without Words on Klassikradio today. It was very beautiful and I am glad I manage to find your website and your music.

• Laiq
    Laiq Frankfurt, Hassia, Germany
    Yes, It's a wonderful song. I can't find any words, for this song. Therefore it's a song without words, for me. ;-p Maybe these songs are able to touch my soul.

Yes, It's a wonderful song. I can't find any words, for this song. Therefore it's a song without words, for me. ;-p
    Maybe these songs are able to touch my soul.

• frankfurt27
    frankfurt27 Frankfurt am Main
    yeah! KlassikRadio rulezzzz :) as well as Shokolat :)

yeah! KlassikRadio rulezzzz smile as well as Shokolat smile

• Anna
    Anna Berlin
    I love the sheet music - I play Memories on my Cello every day with accompaniment playing on my ipod! Thank you!

I love the sheet music - I play Memories on my Cello every day with accompaniment playing on my ipod! Thank you!

• Alicia
    Alicia Brighton
    I love song without words. what a wonderful piece. Now that I have the sheet music, I am driving every one mad on "autorepeat". Looking forward to the next album....

I love song without words. what a wonderful piece. Now that I have the sheet music, I am driving every one mad on "autorepeat". Looking forward to the next album....

• Simon
    Simon Brighton
    The re-recording of Song Without Words on "Dark Shokolat" is really great! I did not think you could beat the original....As for the new pieces, I love "Dark" Shokolat, "Canon for 2 Pianos" "The Moment" and the Tango. Massive!:agree:

The re-recording of Song Without Words on "Dark Shokolat" is really great! I did not think you could beat the original....As for the new pieces, I love "Dark" Shokolat, "Canon for 2 Pianos" "The Moment" and the Tango. Massive!agree

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post