General Forum ยป Cello

• Jamie
    Jamie Slough
    "Memories" for Cello and Piano is really amazing. I think there is more mileage for pieces except piano!! Hoping for others....

"Memories" for Cello and Piano is really amazing. I think there is more mileage for pieces except piano!! Hoping for others....

• Debbie
    Debbie Kingston
    Agree with a previous message re. cello/piano. Any chance of more?

Agree with a previous message re. cello/piano.
    Any chance of more?

• Eva
    Eva Amsterdam
    I like the Cello pieces!

I like the Cello pieces!

• Pipa
    Pipa Chelsea
    How gorgeous are the Cello pieces????!!!! I play them on autorepeat. Thank you:love:

How gorgeous are the Cello pieces????!!!! I play them on autorepeat.

Thank youlove

• rosaposa
    rosaposa Fishguard
    Absolutely love the Memories (Cello). We were just recalling how my stepson was inspired by his father to play the clarinet and went on to play it professionally. I will send this Website link to him as I am sure he will appreciate your fine music. I'm getting quite addicted to your pieces. ;) MANY THANKS INDEED. IT WOULD BE GREAT IF HE WOULD CONSIDER RECORDING ONE OF MY PIECES FOR CLARINET...

Absolutely love the Memories (Cello). We were just recalling how my stepson was inspired by his father to play the clarinet and went on to play it professionally. I will send this Website link to him as I am sure he will appreciate your fine music. I'm getting quite addicted to your pieces. wink

MANY THANKS INDEED. IT WOULD BE GREAT IF HE WOULD CONSIDER RECORDING ONE OF MY PIECES FOR CLARINET...

• areimo
    areimo Canada
    I also absolutely love "Memories (Cello)". I heard it on one of the classical radio stations on iTune radio and it just blew me away. I've been listening to your music ever since then. It would be great if your albums were available in North America as well or if you had a concert here too. Keep composing and thanks for your lovely melodies.

I also absolutely love "Memories (Cello)". I heard it on one of the classical radio stations on iTune radio and it just blew me away. I've been listening to your music ever since then. It would be great if your albums were available in North America as well or if you had a concert here too.

Keep composing and thanks for your lovely melodies.

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post