General Forum ยป Sheet Music

• Helen
    Helen Cardiff
    Some of the pieces sound very difficult to play, but others not so bad. Before I buy the sheet music, can anyone give me an idea of the "grade" level Song Without Words and Calm Before the Storm would be? Thanks!

Some of the pieces sound very difficult to play, but others not so bad. Before I buy the sheet music, can anyone give me an idea of the "grade" level Song Without Words and Calm Before the Storm would be? Thanks!

• Mo
    Mo Bristol
    I got the sheet music recently, and I reckon Song without words would be about grade 4 and calm would be grade 5-7. Calm would be generally very easy, but the intermittent right hand sequence is tricky to pick up on at first. Faire L'amour would probably be grade 6-7. A few of the others are very tricky though, but it seems that the pieces range widely from grades 1-8, so something for everyone, and the best pieces are not that hard.

I got the sheet music recently, and I reckon Song without words would be about grade 4 and calm would be grade 5-7. Calm would be generally very easy, but the intermittent right hand sequence is tricky to pick up on at first. Faire L'amour would probably be grade 6-7. A few of the others are very tricky though, but it seems that the pieces range widely from grades 1-8, so something for everyone, and the best pieces are not that hard.

• Gillian
    Gillian Gloucester
    So enjoying playing from your sheet music. Thanks

So enjoying playing from your sheet music. Thanks

• Alison
    Alison Newport
    The sheet music is addictive. The great thing is that some of the pieces that sound difficult are not as hard as they sound once you get the knack. My hands are almost bleeding - can't stop playing! :)

The sheet music is addictive. The great thing is that some of the pieces that sound difficult are not as hard as they sound once you get the knack. My hands are almost bleeding - can't stop playing!

smile

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post