General Forum ยป Memories

• Sijat
    Sijat Birmingham
    The piece "Memories" is not on my CD. Is this new? It is a very powerful piece. If anyone knows how to get hold of it, I would be grateful...

The piece "Memories" is not on my CD. Is this new? It is a very powerful piece. If anyone knows how to get hold of it, I would be grateful...

• Philman
    Philman London
    You can get it from the "sample / purchase" area of the site. Same goes for "canon". These must be new. They will probably update the website soon....

You can get it from the "sample / purchase" area of the site. Same goes for "canon". These must be new. They will probably update the website soon....

• Bel
    Bel York
    The new piece memories is great - short, sweet, deep and meaningful. I still like Calm Before the storm best though... Does anyone know if the sheet music is available?

The new piece memories is great - short, sweet, deep and meaningful. I still like Calm Before the storm best though...
    Does anyone know if the sheet music is available?

• Paul
    Paul Dusseldorf
    I very much like the "memories" I heard it on Klassikradio. It is not on the CD - when will this be available for buying it?

I very much like the "memories" I heard it on Klassikradio. It is not on the CD - when will this be available for buying it?

• SHOKOLAT
    SHOKOLAT
    MANY THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS. THE NEXT ALBUM IS DUE MIDDLE TO END 2008. REGARDS S

MANY THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS. THE NEXT ALBUM IS DUE MIDDLE TO END 2008.
    REGARDS
    S

• France
    France Aix-en-Provence/Strasbourg
    Hello, it's me again, I'd like to know if "partitions" are published? And where could i find them? (or download?) And what kind of level is requiered to play it? Thanks a lot xXx

Hello, it's me again,
    I'd like to know if "partitions" are published?
    And where could i find them? (or download?)
    And what kind of level is requiered to play it?

Thanks a lot
    xXx

• frankfurt27
    frankfurt27 Frankfurt am Main
    Hallo, Shokolat! and everyone else :) I heard this piece on the KlassikRadio.de and fell in love with it :) It's so sad and sexy:) Greetings from cold Germany... :) REPLY: MANY THANKS EVERYONE!!

Hallo, Shokolat! and everyone else smile

I heard this piece on the KlassikRadio.de and fell in love with it smile

It's so sad and sexysmile

Greetings from cold Germany...

smile

REPLY: MANY THANKS EVERYONE!!

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post