General Forum ยป What about "Flying"!!??

• Anton
    Anton London
    Has nobody heard "Flying"? This is an amazing tune, brilliantly put together, and fantastic to listen to in its own right or in a film score etc. I am surprised there has not been more comment on this piece!

Has nobody heard "Flying"? This is an amazing tune, brilliantly put together, and fantastic to listen to in its own right or in a film score etc. I am surprised there has not been more comment on this piece!

• Carlijn
    Carlijn Netherlands
    haha I was wondering about that also! I played Song Without Words on a little concert last friday, and everybody liked it very much. Now I would like to play 'flying', how do I get the sheet music? thanks from the Netherlands REPLY MANY THANKS FOR THIS POST, AND YOUR KIND WORDS. THE SHEET MUSIC IS AVAILABLE IN HARD COPY OR AS A DOWNLOAD FROM THE WEBSITE. ALL THE BEST, S.

haha I was wondering about that also!
    I played Song Without Words on a little concert last friday, and everybody liked it very much.
    Now I would like to play 'flying', how do I get the sheet music?
    thanks from the Netherlands

MANY THANKS FOR THIS POST, AND YOUR KIND WORDS. THE SHEET MUSIC IS AVAILABLE IN HARD COPY OR AS A DOWNLOAD FROM THE WEBSITE. ALL THE BEST, S.

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post