General Forum ยป Great pieces

• Abigail
    Abigail London, UK
    Why have I never heard of you before? Your music is great! I am a great fan of music such as Nyman, Einaudi - but your music has a more powerful and structured melody in comparison which is more in touch with the old masters such as Chopin and Schubert. I love Memories, and Calm before the storm - how powerful are these!? I wish you success, but I suspect this is inevitable as the music speaks for itself! Abi.

Why have I never heard of you before? Your music is great! I am a great fan of music such as Nyman, Einaudi - but your music has a more powerful and structured melody in comparison which is more in touch with the old masters such as Chopin and Schubert.

I love Memories, and Calm before the storm - how powerful are these!?

I wish you success, but I suspect this is inevitable as the music speaks for itself!

Abi.

• Abigail
    Abigail London, UK
    Why have I never heard of you before? Your music is great! I am a great fan of music such as Nyman, Einaudi - but your music has a more powerful and structured melody in comparison which is more in touch with the old masters such as Chopin and Schubert. I love Memories, and Calm before the storm - how powerful are these!? I wish you success, but I suspect this is inevitable as the music speaks for itself! Abi.

Why have I never heard of you before? Your music is great! I am a great fan of music such as Nyman, Einaudi - but your music has a more powerful and structured melody in comparison which is more in touch with the old masters such as Chopin and Schubert.

I love Memories, and Calm before the storm - how powerful are these!?

I wish you success, but I suspect this is inevitable as the music speaks for itself!

Abi.

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post