General Forum ยป Deeply Emotional

• Randy Park
    Randy Park Vancouver, Canada
    *This is from an email I recently sent to Shokolat Hi Kayvan, It's been a few months since I bought your CD's and wanted to give you some encouragement by telling you how your music has positively impacted my life. When I first heard "Song Without Words" on Classic FM (internet radio), I googled it and ended up ordering your CD's. You see, although very difficult, I ended a 3 year relationship in Jan11. All breakups are bad, but this one wasn't so much bad as it was sad that we were parting ways and that all the hope we had to build a future together didn't come to fruition. I'm still working through the loss and the pain of the emotions, but your music has been such a steady encouragement and a friend to me that I had to tell you. What I admire most about the music is within the simplicity of it, you also capture the heart of healthy emotion. Healthy emotion being that when I listen, I am allowed to be lifted up to experience freedom, allowed to feel meloncholy and sadness, empowered to hope again. The cello pieces Memories and The Moment (also the piano version) are two of my favourite. They are just so full of real raw emotion in that there are heavy sad moments, but also the lightness of hope and the joy of true love. I'm so grateful for your passion to compose and to bring healing through your music by allowing my emotions to breath. You are amazing, I pray for more inspiration and thank God for the giftings in your life. Warm regards, Randy Vancouver, Canada

*This is from an email I recently sent to Shokolat

Hi Kayvan,

It's been a few months since I bought your CD's and wanted to give you some encouragement by telling you how your music has positively impacted my life.

When I first heard "Song Without Words" on Classic FM (internet radio), I googled it and ended up ordering your CD's.

You see, although very difficult, I ended a 3 year relationship in Jan11. All breakups are bad, but this one wasn't so much bad as it was sad that we were parting ways and that all the hope we had to build a future together didn't come to fruition. I'm still working through the loss and the pain of the emotions, but your music has been such a steady encouragement and a friend to me that I had to tell you.

What I admire most about the music is within the simplicity of it, you also capture the heart of healthy emotion. Healthy emotion being that when I listen, I am allowed to be lifted up to experience freedom, allowed to feel meloncholy and sadness, empowered to hope again. The cello pieces Memories and The Moment (also the piano version) are two of my favourite. They are just so full of real raw emotion in that there are heavy sad moments, but also the lightness of hope and the joy of true love.

I'm so grateful for your passion to compose and to bring healing through your music by allowing my emotions to breath. You are amazing, I pray for more inspiration and thank God for the giftings in your life.

Warm regards,
    Randy
    Vancouver, Canada

• Saw
    Saw USA
    wow

wow

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post