General Forum ยป Astonishing

• josee
    josee Netherlands
    Dear Shokolat, You have to "consume" music before making a statement. That is why it took a while, after playing on random and repeat for a few weeks. Our 14 years old son, who is used to this "time of covers" speaks of you as Mozart and cannot believe that you composed this beautyful music yourself. My favorites? Well, I listen to Song without words, Flying, Faire l'amour, Calm after the storm, Dark shokolat, Canon, Steinway and I cannot choose. I don't know much about composing music, I simply experience. Your music to me is delicate, pieceful, rich in its simplicity, has many layers and I can play it in every mood. The cello music is more melancholic. It is a rich tribute to the very different kinds of music I love and I am very pleased to have spotted it on Classic FM, next to pieces of Henk Wieman and Ostinato of Simeon ten Holt. Speaking of which, on our prime time television show "De wereld draait door" we had currently fans of Ostinato who also were addictive and this particular drive of people was the subject in this show. I hope you will compose more and when you do, I will certainly buy another one of your cd's. When so, please let me know. Wishing you all the best! Josee

Dear Shokolat,

You have to "consume" music before making a statement. That is why it took a while, after playing on random and repeat for a few weeks. Our 14 years old son, who is used to this "time of covers" speaks of you as Mozart and cannot believe that you composed this beautyful music yourself. My favorites? Well, I listen to Song without words, Flying, Faire l'amour, Calm after the storm, Dark shokolat, Canon, Steinway and I cannot choose. I don't know much about composing music, I simply experience. Your music to me is delicate, pieceful, rich in its simplicity, has many layers and I can play it in every mood. The cello music is more melancholic. It is a rich tribute to the very different kinds of music I love and I am very pleased to have spotted it on Classic FM, next to pieces of Henk Wieman and Ostinato of Simeon ten Holt. Speaking of which, on our prime time television show "De wereld draait door" we had currently fans of Ostinato who also were addictive and this particular drive of people was the subject in this show. I hope you will compose more and when you do, I will certainly buy another one of your cd's. When so, please let me know. Wishing you all the best! Josee

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post