General Forum ยป Beautiful

• vera k
    vera k netherlands
    I've heard your music on the radio (online radio of solo piano that I love so much). And it was magic! Real magic, I just stopped doing anything and stared on the ceiling and almost cried for the beauty of the music that was so liking to my soul... It was "calm before the storm" and I was so happy to find out what track it was and I've listened to it and many other of your music on internet, and I just can't wait to get the CDs. Thank you for sending them but much more I want to thank you for the Music! for the Magic and Wonder and Beauty it is.

I've heard your music on the radio (online radio of solo piano that I love so much). And it was magic! Real magic, I just stopped doing anything and stared on the ceiling and almost cried for the beauty of the music that was so liking to my soul... It was "calm before the storm" and I was so happy to find out what track it was and I've listened to it and many other of your music on internet, and I just can't wait to get the CDs. Thank you for sending them but much more I want to thank you for the Music! for the Magic and Wonder and Beauty it is.

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post